A Buyer’s Guide to Employee Referral Programs
Employee referral programs are a critical component of every great talent acquisition strategy. When done right, an employee referral program should generate 50% of all hires and continuously build a valuable pool of referred candidates. This detailed and in-depth guide will tell you what to look for when investing in a digital employee referral program for your organization.
- What to look for in an employee referral program
- How to think about and create a budget
- An overview of key features to consider when making your decision
- Questions to ask a vendor
- An evaluation worksheet to help you compare solutions
Download A Buyer’s Guide to Employee Referral Programs to learn the steps you need to take when assessing new referral technology for your company!